I thank Alyssa at http://southernwild.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this Award. I am delighted that she included my blog when she was making her 10 nominations & I am incredibly top of her list too!
Rules of the Award will have me answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs of my own choice too.
1. Describe yourself in seven words?
Male, Black, Reads, Writes, Christian, African, Nigerian.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Recently…, the internet!
3. Whom would you like to be?
A good writer, published & very profitable!
4. What are you wearing now?
Shorts & my glasses.
5. What scares you?
Anger … getting angry. I do the dumbest stuffs then.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best thing for me ought to be reading a lot of really great stuffs that ordinarily would not get published & having other people read my own work too!
Worst is not having a single viewing for a posting!
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I will love to be able to eat like a Sumo wrestler & look like I run the marathon daily.
9. Slankets, yes or no? Hmmm??!!!
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you?
I was nominated for this Award by Alyssa at http://southernwild.wordpress.com/ She is just a Southern Belle, born and bred in Arkansas, who loves Horses, and Photography!
View all posts by Alyssa.
She always has these wonderful ideas about doing stuff. She is an ingenious person with an eye for a good & easy way to get things done. Her blog is always refreshingly new!
My 10 Nominations:
Phew! This is usually the hard part, too many good blogs to choose from. Okay, because I must; here are those that come out of my packed full hat.