Some noteworthy figures to note before the elections.
Those that voted for Obama did not realize that when you voted for Hope & Change you were voting for the hope that he would leave you with some change… in your pocket. How did that work out for you?
- Unemployment still in double digits and worsening
- 80% of college grads cannot find work in chosen profession
- Over 40% of Americans now on federal assistance (an all-time high)
- National debt UP 60% since taking office (over $16 trillion)
- An 84% failure rate on “green” taxpayer investments that most taxpayers opposed
- Average American income DOWN over $4000 per year
- Home values still DOWN more than 30% nationally
- Businesses are closing and investors are leaving America
- Obama has sent more jobs overseas than all of the last five presidents combined
Inflation is the most punishing tax of all – printing and borrowing 42 cents for every dollar the government spends is suicidal.
View original post 34 more words